Orange Connectivity and Workspace Services (OCWs) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Orange Business Services that specializes in the integration of complex and tailored solutions in the Networks, Unified Communications and Mobility domains for large-scale customers. accounts ".
It is composed of 550 employees spread throughout France for a national turnover of 189 million euros in 2016.
Attached to the Commercial Director, the Sales Engineer works on the following missions:
- Understand and master OCWs offers
- Understand and master the fundamentals of the complex sales of customized solutions in integration and services
- Organize its client portfolio management strategy (targeting, prioritization, ...)
- Detect, qualify and respond to the needs expressed by our customers or prospects
- Negotiate business with customers, suppliers or business partners
- Identify the means to implement to win a file
- Manage the internal structure to meet the client's commercial, financial, legal, administrative and technical expectations
- Maintain close ties with partners to enhance chances of success
- Solicit internal resources wisely
All in compliance with the administrative, legal, financial, ethical and commercial rules set by OCWs
Graduate of higher education type School of Engineering or Business School, you have a successful business experience of at least 3 years.
You have significant experience in complex and top-of-the-line contracts (negotiation, service contract, long-term relationship, relations with the client's decision makers).
Relational qualities, listening, autonomy, involvement, responsiveness and strength of proposals will be necessary to succeed in this position.