The purpose of this role is to act as a subject matter expert to the business divisions on employee relations matters that arise through change initiatives to ensure related legal risk is well managed. The role will provide query handling and manager guidance ensuring ER strategy, legislation and business practice compliance are met, increasing Line Manager capability through guiding and advising on consultation and related queries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a proactive contribution to the business and be an integral member of People Operations by being an effective and flexible team player to best meet service standards. Duties for the role will be wide ranging, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
* Collaborating across the People Team, through appropriate stakeholdering and engagement techniques to provide insightful, accurate & timely briefings and status reports on ER change initiatives.
* Robustly and consistently use the appropriate project management processes, tools and controls, including accurate change progress monitoring, people data tracking & reporting to relevant stakeholders.
* Working with the People Business Partners on the deployment of Individual consultation plans, providing direct support and guidance to Line Managers, including running management training sessions for individual consultation.
* Leading and manage timely and accurate transacting of requests to the Accenture Partner team in line with process and support quality management by deploying risk controls.
* Ensuring the correct, timely and progress management of escalation of queries to Subject Matter Experts.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following experience and skillset:
* Previous experience of delivering complex ER change support & delivery to change initiatives and working with People (HR) Business Partners and line management.
* Project management techniques, ideally through experience of people change plans.
* Comprehensive knowledge of employment law principles associated with change and consultation
* Excellent organisation skills