The successful candidate will develop, apply, and maintain quality and reliability standards for Intel products. This may include evaluation of the design, material, process and techniques used in production to meet the requirement of the products or development and maintenance of reliability models. In addition a Quality and Reliability engineer supports electrical test content requirements for Intel products and testing methods, conducting quality assessment and performing statistical analysis to ensure Intel products and systems meet quality and reliability requirements.
Quality and Reliability Engineering is a fast paced, dynamic environment requiring decision making at the strategic and tactical levels. The job requires a highly motivated self-starter with an ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
Communication skills are key as the individual will be providing feedback across Intel groups including design, technology development and/or partner engineering group on areas impacting the product quality and/or reliability. In addition, the candidate will be working with partner customer facing quality teams to use customer and/or qualification learnings to make recommendations for changes in design, validation or process to improve system and/or product reliability.This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess a Masters/Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or related disciplines
- Experience with Perl, Python, C or C++.
- Experience with C#, VB, .NET
- VLSI/circuit design – use of Cadence, System Verilog
- Integrated circuit testing/board-level testing
- Statistics and statistical data analysis
- Semiconductor device physics
- Integrated circuit reliability, reliability stressing or reliability modeling