· B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field or equal years of experience
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including Agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Track record of designing and building scalable software systems
· Demonstrated experience with computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, etc.)
· Clear understanding and emphasis on customer-centered usability and design
· Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, looking for problems to solve with minimal supervision.
· Proficiency with Angular.js, React, Node.JS, jQuery.
· Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience.
· Demonstrable track record as an owner: someone who can take a concept and make it real.
· Experience and proficiency with AWS technologies (S3, EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, CloundFront, CloudSearch)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.