1. Some knowledge of networks and layer 2 & Layer 3 communication protocols
2. The ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
3. Initiative, resourcefulness & conscientiousness
• Basic familiarity with network management and OSS concepts and basic protocols.
• Some knowledge of IP Networking familiar with networking concepts such as Routing Protocols (ie OSPF, BGP), DHCP, RADIUS AAA, MPLS, IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS, etc.
• Sskills in LAN/WAN network connectivity for lab setup and configuration
• Proficient with UNIX
• Exposure to automated test tools and building automated test scripts
• The ability to successfully work in a team oriented environment
• Excellent problem solving abilities, using critical thinking
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
2nd year+ co-op student registered in a recognized Co-Op or Intern Program at a Canadian College or University; Engineering or Computer Science
Nokia Canada is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage women, Aboriginal persons, and persons with a disability or members of a visible minority group to apply.