· 5+ years of software development experience
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· iOS mobile development experience
· A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms and mobile applications
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Passion for operational excellence
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, a related field or equivalent work experience
· Experience in building and maintaining mission-critical enterprise software
· Experience in Linux command line scripting (Perl, Python, or Ruby)
· Knowledge of native and hybrid mobile application development.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.