Your responsibilities include:
- building a massively scalable digital security system that is core to all AWS services.
- owning the complete software development lifecycle; defining, prioritizing, designing, implementing, and testing new features for AWS Cryptography.
- operating an AWS business with globally distributed servers and customers.
- working as part of a team to develop solutions for our customers.
- owning one of the most secure and reliable services in all of AWS.
· 7+ years of software development experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Demonstrated experience building large scale web services or service oriented architectures
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to a wide variety of audiences
· Demonstrated experience collaborating with other developers to deliver complex projects
· Strong and creative problem solving abilities
· Knowledge and experience with cryptography and computer security
· Post-graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
· Knowledge of full life-cycle software engineering practices including coding standards, testing, source control management, and operations
· Demonstrated ability to take a project or significant feature from concept to launch
· Distributed systems experience
· Knowledge of Linux systems and operating system internals
· Experience with large scale systems
· Knowledge and experience with Hardware Security Modules, Trusted Platform Modules (TPMs), or other cryptographic hardware