· Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds.
· Are inventors.
· Obsess over our customer’s needs and experience.
· Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones.
· Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
· Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative.
· Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers.
· Are comfortable in an agile environment and understand the importance of working/developing iteratively.
· Enjoy being part of a strong team of technologists and look forward to collaborating with them to build BIG things.
· Take ownership and do what it takes to get the job done.
· Want to create services at a massive scale used by millions of people.
· Naturally curious about how systems operate at scale and think of ways to constantly improve those systems
· Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best.
- Master degree, preferably in computer science or a similar degree
- Excellent understanding of systems design
- Demonstrable ability to architect solutions on a globally distributed scale
- Minimum 6+ years of software development experience
- Minimum 6+ years of object-oriented design or object-oriented programming experience
- Excellent communication/written skills