If you're interested in computer graphics and working with leading graphics engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual Technologies Team VTT has opportunities for you. In VTT, we are focused on delivering Best-in-Class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future.
As a member of the VTT Graphics Hardware DFx group, this position is responsible for the following activities:
Work on the design, RTL/GLS validation, automation, and/or timing analysis in one of the following DFx domains: Controller, Scan, Array DFT, Functional DFT, or DFD.
Contribute to trace/pattern generation efforts as well as post-silicon enabling, debug support, and/or analysis of the DFx features/content types.
*BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or related field with 2+ years working experience with SOME OR ALL of the following:
- Verification/Validation in RTL/GLS simulation/environment using industry standard simulator e.g. VCS/modelsim
- Logic Design using Verilog and/or System Verilog
- System Verilog Test Bench Design
- DFx features such as Controller, Scan, Array DFT, Functional DFT, or DFD.
- Programming/Scripting language(s) such as C/++/# and/or Perl.
*Preferred Experience & Skills
Knowledge/experience with post-silicon enabling/debug of the DFx features on the tester or system validation.
Some exposure to Structural Design flows such as timing, routing, placement, or clocking analysis.