In this highly visible position you will have possibility to directly influence technical decisions as well as our business strategy.
· You will be driving engineering best practices and mentoring junior engineers.
· You will lead architecture and design decisions
· You will innovate and simplify the process of creating interfaces for all Amazon Web Services.
· You will be part of an agile team that delivers well-tested and reviewed releases.
· In close collaboration with project teams around the globe you have the chance to redefine the development process for modern web-based applications.
· You will work highly customer-focused and be given the time to learn and experiment with the latest frontend technologies.
· BS or MS degree in a technical discipline
· 8+ years experience in software development
· An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
· Interest in the latest frontend technologies
· Development experience in larger projects
· Experience developing junior developers
· Ability to deal with ambiguity or competing priorities
· Great communication skills