- Act as a trusted advisor partnering with the customer on its strategy positioning & end-user
understanding thanks to end-to-end architecture on multiple domains.
- Understands the end-user’s current & future expectations and needs in order to act as the
advocate and trusted advisor of the customer on its future strategy and positioning
- Translates customer’s requirements to design the full scope of the solution in the domain, to
achieve workable end-to-end solutions including ALU and third party sub-systems as defined.
- Specifies & designs effective end-to-end solutions, through the high as well as low level design
of architecture, to meet customer needs in a market positioning prospective
- Applies solution architecture methodology, best practices, processes and principles to create
value for the customer.
- Develops the full scope of the solution, working across organizations to achieve workable
- Continuously innovates so that products, processes, and services better serve customers
- Participates as an expert during the tender process to build and write the proposals
- Works with peers in cross-domain projects
Outstanding communication skills
In-depth technical expertise and credibility with technologies such as:
- computer networking, SDN, Cloud orchestration tools, server, storage & network virtualization, datacenter operations and WAN virtualization.
- IP routing and/or MPLS background desirable
- Provide hands-on capabilities
- Ability to operate within a complex, dynamic and autonomous environment
- University degree
- Excellent English skills
- 7+ years of relevant IT expertise
- Thorough understanding of SDN and datacenter technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Datacenter networking skills
- Server virtualization background desirable