• Associate Account manager will ensure the successful completion of broad and complex business projects in conjunction with our card issuing bank customer.
• Ensure the ‘right’ resources are applied to the project in the most effective and efficient manner
• Be proactive in problem and project conflict resolution. Anticipate project roadblocks and look for creative solutions to resolve.
• Focus on prioritization of deliverables and provide weekly updates on critical milestones, key dependencies and risks.
• Provide enhanced Project or Program management for strategic and complex initiatives.
• Maintain a workplan identifying responsibilities, deliverables and processes that must be executed to achieve results.
• Document and steer specific milestones.
All About You
• Experience in complex project management with emphasis on business solutions
• Must possess outstanding project management skills as well as outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional teamwork skills
• Must be articulate and creative, adept at creating and delivering presentations
• Ability to work effectively across all spectrums of the customer's organization well as internally
• Knowledge of customer service principles and financial industry/banking operations and business practices
• Knowledge of credit card product (issuing) and knowledge of emerging payments desirable
• Must demonstrate exceptional leadership, and communication skills as well as having the will to win
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills