- Be in charge of customer relations (sales figures, customer satisfaction)
- Understand the needs of the customer, identify and develop sales opportunities and manage the
ALU teams to answer these opportunities in the best way.
- Guarantee the interests of the company (commercial proposals in compliance with border
objectives…) and of the customer
- Support and sell portfolio (meet customers, organize advertising events, give feedback on
customer needs evolution regarding his own market, coordinate offers)
- Support his customer internally (ambassador role)
- Manage his business (reporting process, follow the orders, etc.)
- Understand and forecast the needs of the customer, manage the development of solutions (with
pre-sales teams, architects and marketing experts) to answer the needs.
- Frequent field trips for customers (around 50% of time)
- Keep permanent contact with tendering teams, programme managers and teams