To process accounting transactions and reporting in accordance with process design, concept and service levels defined in the Service Description, Process AP related tasks on daily basis, provide high quality service to all customers. And she/he also focus on process improvement, documentation and other assigned tasks in order to improve the work efficiency and standardize the process.
Individual Contributor - Participates as individual contributor to team, usually in a support role or entry level professional. Semi - routine or standard tasks. Decision making limited to standard applications in own work.
Accountable for quality and accuracy of own output. Errors may have limited impact on function/project/customer.
1. SERVICE DELIVERY AND PERFORMANCE: Processing accounting transactions and reporting in accordance with process design, concept and service levels defined in the Service Description - Contributing to continuous learning by own exemplary behavior.
2. QUALITY - Proposing and performing corrective actions when quality controls reveal errors in the process performance. - Performing issue resolution activities in accordance with the GAS support model. - Ensuring that the deliverables are compliant with internal and external quality requirements. - Applying GAS management process to escalate deviances from set targets
3. COOPERATION – Active communicating with colleagues and internal/external customers to found good network/partnership and smooth the issue solution. Promoting continuous learning by own exemplary behavior.
Appropriate education in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years work experience in financial accounting
- Experience with SAP and MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent oral and written in Portuguese and English
- Communication and cooperation with internal stakeholders, team work spirit with a can-do attitude, can work under pressure, coordination within team and across teams