Typically, the CBM role will carry a revenue target of $20m ORS and be responsible for the achievement of profitable revenue and services growth and will drive Higher Impact Decision Making within the partner. You will be tasked to deliver the agreed financial targets for the Partner and be responsible for more strategic and creative drivers for growth. Other responsibilities include;
• The Support and management of acquisitions projects, leading negotiations, agreeing contracts and commercial terms with the Partner on behalf of Xerox.
• Articulating the Xerox Value proposition to the partner and provide a differentiated level of consultancy to the partner.
• Supporting the development of the partners coverage plans and needs to develop strategies and business plans that enable new regional ‘start-ups’ and offices in areas of low coverage.
• Supporting the retention and development of the partner sales force and strategic business development planning to increase Xerox market share.
• Developing strategic business plans including financial planning to support initiatives and joint projects that deliver the required ROI back to the business.
• Management and development of the value proposition for the Partner including rebates, investments and targeting.
• Engagement of additional and new services within the partner and will be required to engage in the business planning and piloting of additional Xerox services to deliver new profitable revenue streams.
• Leading the account team and aligning the strategic planning on the account to the different business unit’s objectives. They are also responsible for the delivery of Operational Excellence in support of the Account Management Strategy.
• Providing leadership and direction to the Account team and the extended staff that support the account. Ensure that those relationships are strong and aligned to all parties’ objectives.
• Ensuring Partners understand their responsibilities and obligations within the partnership with Xerox.
• Managing the internal and external resource aligned to the partner as defined in the Accountability Matrix to ensure efficient resolution of partner issues
What we are looking for from you
• The successful candidate must have a strong financial understanding, along with a wealth of business, market and competitive knowledge.
• Significant demonstrable track record and results in channel / partnership management
• Experience of operating in an indirect working environment, substantial sales and marketing experience in a channel sales environment, including competitor information
• Experience of managing budgets and executing programs
• An in-depth knowledge and experience of the market place in which Xerox operates
• Successful proven track record of negotiating and influencing
• Business Management Degree