The HR Business Partner will oversee and be responsible for the development and implementation of human capital strategies and initiatives, and management of core human resources activities globally. They will work in partnership members of the Services and Data Business Council to develop programs designed to enhance organizational efficiency and effectiveness. This role will serve as an advocate for employees and will develop and implement initiatives designed to enhance employee engagement, development and productivity. They will also act as a positive cultural change agent, consultant and business advisor to the leadership team. They may manage/participate in cross-functional teams for the implementation of mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and related activities.
The HR Business Partner will also be responsible for managing and performing a wide range of HR activities including, but not limited to:
• Management of talent review and succession planning processes
• Performance management, employee relations, employee coaching and mentoring
• Resource planning, management and acquisition
• Compensation assessment and planning
• Organizational design and development
• Talent development, learning plan implementation
The HR Business Partner will be a member of the Services and Data, Enterprise Safety and Security, and Marketing and Communications team and will need to work in close collaboration with other Global HR colleagues to execute against initiatives.
This position reports into the Executive Vice President of Human Resources for Services, Enterprise Safety and Security, Marketing and Communications.
All About You:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree preferred
• Extensive HR Management experience in a fast paced, matrix environment and across HR business partners and CoE roles ( preferably organizational design/ effectiveness and talent management)
• Strong experience and track record in driving organizational and culture change
• Background working in a global and dynamic organization, managing functions across multiple geographies
• Experience with M&A due diligence and integration preferred