Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Formulate, set, and manage strategy with account team to accelerate sales cycle
· Initial planning around the opportunity to maximize deal value
· Confirm key decision makers and their decision making process
· Identify key levers to create compelling event to drive closure
· Advise and discuss competitive positioning
· Advise and construct optimal commercial structure addressing competition and customer requests and business outcomes.
· Develop strategy for pricing and discount structure to maximize value
· Define and own close plan with Account Team and customer
· Coordinate of various Internal Teams (e.g. Finance, Legal, Approvers) deal involvement and input/evaluation
· Candidate will possess 5+ years Global enterprise experience and IT ecosystem/Commercial/Public business sense
· Responsible for building and leading (by inspiring and motivating) a diverse sales team in concert with the field focused on revenue, market penetration and growth strategies.
· Manage and Recruit a team of high caliber sales talent.
· Act as trusted advisor to Sales Account team to support the strategy and execution of the sales cycle (Strategy, Structuring, Negotiation, and Closure) for strategic, complex, or highly competitive opportunities.
· Brings thought leadership to market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets and developing new revenue streams.
· Facilitates alignment and effective AWS communication within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction.
· Bachelor Degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Management Information System is required
· Customer-focused and self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through.
· Must have a good understanding of HK/TW business and contract vehicles.
· Excellent communicator who can quickly earn the respect of the team and customers.
· Must have the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Acts in accordance with vision, mission, and established goals.
· Understanding of cloud computing concepts and the AWS offering.
· Supports the development of solid references.
· Successful track record of driving adoption of new and disruptive technologies within large multinational customers.