Role will be based in Arlington, VA (Ballston area).
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
· Manage all aspects of Worldwide Public Sector reporting and analysis for a Global Lead Development team ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy of reporting
· Develop metrics and reports to manage business pipeline and attainment against goals.
· Develop performance dashboards that encompass key metrics to be reviewed with senior Sales Directors and WWPS leadership team in order to drive and manage the business
· Help author narratives and lead the creation of monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews
· Coordinate with corporate teams to influence roadmap for enhanced business intelligence and CRM tools to support the business.
· Track and manage headcount. Help WWPS Operations balance short term tactical goals with long term strategies
For more information, visit https://aws.amazon.com/government-education/
· B.S. Degree or equivalent experience
· 10 + years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations in mid-to-large scale global Sales Organization
· 10 + years of program/project management experience.
· 2+ years of experience working with advance Excel features.
· Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Experience with operational discipline and history of establishing robust operational cadence and reporting mechanisms.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
· Experience working with or selling to education, government and nonprofit institutions.
· Knowledge of AWS services and cloud computing.
· Experience with a wide range of business intelligence software.
· SQL, Tableau, and BI tool experience.