If you are an experienced professional with a passion for technology and hungry for driving change at a global scale, you may be a fit for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure Supply Chain and Procurement (ISCaP) team. Come armed with your knowledge for a position where you will own, build, and run new product introduction and engage with multiple stake holders to execute supply chain plans and satisfy the demanding needs of a high growth industry. If you enjoy optimizing operations and driving results, we welcome you to consider this opportunity.
Our AWS Infrastructure Supply Chain and Procurement (ISCaP) team is looking for a results-oriented individual to assume responsibility for all aspects of new product development and sustaining product changes for infrastructure hardware for our global datacenters. This individual will be responsible to develop collaborative relationships across various internal functions as well as external vendors and suppliers. This individual will be expected to quickly learn and improve end-to-end processes, develop tools that enhance internal and external communication, and guide the ISCaP team to the end goal of delivering high quality hardware products. This individual must have excellent program management skills and an ability to quickly understand and contribute to product roadmaps, as they are initially developed and transitioned to mass production with manufacturing partners. This individual will be expected to develop complex product transition strategies, invent and simplify supply chain processes, and provide leadership to the entire ISCaP team. This individual will drive all aspects of new product development and sustaining changes and be directly accountable for the results. Key responsibilities will include defining and achieving goals for new product time to market, lifecycle product availability, product transition optimization, and quality.
· Lead supply chain new product introduction projects. Project goals will focus on design for supply chain, schedule, cost, quality, and availability
· Influence the product roadmap planning processes for Amazon’s Infrastructure, Supply Chain and Procurement (ISCaP) team.
· Engage with internal engineering teams and external manufacturing partners to create, implement, and maintain a strategy for new product development and execute the delivery of server rack products.
· Matrix manage team members from across all functions to develop new product plans and sustaining change management processes. Typical functions include Planning, Supply Management, Technical Program Management, SQE, Procurement, and Finance.
· Represent ISCaP with the product design teams. Leverage expertise to influence product roadmaps to optimize for DFX, supply chain, testability, and manufacturability.
· Communicate project status updates to various project stakeholders, including team members and executives. Synthesize issues into clear, concise and focused messages. Present with confidence and clarity.
· Always push the leading edge of innovation with program management practices.
· Responsible for transition planning regarding new product initial ramp planning, lifecycle volume estimates, and EOL product planning.
· Work with business stakeholders and process owners to be the global champion in supporting new Product Introduction (NPI), Product Deployment processes (PDP) and End of L