As an Infrastructure Delivery PM, you will:
· Serve as the key business partner working directly with global cabling/fiber teams, service business partners and other internal stakeholders (primarily engineering and operations teams).
· Interact with engineers, technicians, project managers, and sr. leaders to develop your programs.
· Analyze complex, ambiguous, and potentially escalated business issues to develop recommendations for the operations leadership team.
· Drive process change and improvement across multiple business and program teams.
· Report ad hoc, weekly, and monthly program and operating metrics.
· Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
· Communicate the status of programs with customers, stakeholders; conduct program reviews.
· BS/BA degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in an IT-related field, particularly telecom or networking.
· Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; experience of procurement and logistics, strong focus and attention to detail; the ability to work in a very fast-paced, hectic, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
· Experience defining projects, collecting requirements and writing technical and/or functional specifications.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
· Experience in on-time, on-budget delivery of large complex projects.
· Ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
· Demonstrated ability to influence and develop productive working relationships with resources and dependent teams.
· Possess and end-to-end understanding in key areas that benefit the program/project.
· Experience in commercial data center, co-location environments, and/or optical transport/network environments.
· Experience with implementing network change and automating manual network tasks.
· Familiarity with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
· MS degree in a technical discipline, MBA, or equivalent experience in an IT-related field.
· PMP, Prince2, ITIL and/or Six Sigma certifications