• Support concept development research focused in the areas of consumer needs/insights, and payment flow sizing and trends.
• Support consumer validation efforts and develop high-level POV on product MVP requirements
• Source and analyze potential 3rd party partners and Mastercard assets (e.g. loyalty, ESS) that can support solution development efforts.
• Work closely with global and regional product management teams to identify and consolidate new platform development needs.
• Develop framework for future reporting and analysis needs in support of existing US and IMK solution pilots.
• Support the development of CX for new product solutions including rapid prototyping of feature functionality.
• Support existing and new product launches and implementations through various assigned tasks in the product development life cycle; monitors project roadmaps for specific development projects and supports budget management
All About You
• Ability to utilize data and develop into key insights and learnings.
• Proficiency in Sketch, Invision and Proto.io and in Agile development desirable.Experience preparing presentations for management and partners that present insights clearly and efficiently.
• Solid understanding of the payments ecosystem preferred.
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to develop and execute work plans and work independently toward aggressive goals and milestones in a cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to multi-task and make progress towards multiple tasks in parallel in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required.