Roles and Responsibilities
· Design, implement, and support data warehouse infrastructure using AWS cloud technologies.
· Create ETLs to take data from various operational systems like Adobe Target, Adobe Connect, Sales Force and create a unified dimensional or star schema data model for analytics and reporting.
· Support Technical Program Manager, Research Scientist, and a growing virtual team aimed at analyzing usage data to derive new insights and fuel customer success
· Use business intelligence and visualization software (e.g., OBIEE, Amazon Quicksight, etc.) to empower non-technical, internal customers to drive their own analytics and reporting.
· Develop a deep understanding of AWS’s vast data sources and know exactly how, when, and which data to use to solve particular business problems.
· Monitor and maintain database security and database software.
· Support the development of performance dashboards that encompass key metrics to be reviewed with senior leadership and sales management
· Work with business owners to build data sets that answer their specific business questions.
· Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary
· Bachelors degree in CS or related technical field and 5+ years of experience in data warehousing.
· 5+ years of relevant experience with ETL, data modelling, and business intelligence architectures
· Knowledge of SQL and Unix/Linux
· Understanding of advanced Data Warehousing concepts and track record of applying these concepts on the job.
· Experience building self-service reporting solutions using business intelligence software (e.g., OBIEE, Amazon Quicksight, etc.).
· Experience with scripting languages like Python, Ruby, or Unix shell scripts.
· Experience with Informatica Cloud (integrating systems using API connectors).
· Experience with Amazon Redshift or other distributed computing technology.
· Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across various internal organizations