1. Design, implement, and support real-time machine learning platform infrastructure using existing and emerging AWS services.
2. Build the platform automation processes using languages such as python, Scala, R, Java etc.
3. Monitor and maintain Machine learning platform for continues execution of ML models.
4. Work with ML and Research Scientists, Economists to host and deploy analytical solutions in production environment
· Bachelor's degree or higher in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar.
· Demonstrated ability in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
· Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Python, Java, Scala)
· Previous experience with distributed or load balanced system design and development.
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Master's or higher degree in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Engineering.
· Experience in building production quality and large scale deployment of applications related to machine learning
· Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed real-time analytical solutions.
· Ability to work both independently on ambiguous problems and in highly collaborative team environment