Roles and Responsibilities
· Develop a deep understanding of AWS’s vast data sources and know exactly how, when, and which data to use to solve particular business problems.
· Define analytical approaches and metrics strategy to uncover new insights.
· Use business intelligence and visualization software to empower non-technical, internal customers to drive their own analytics and reporting. Analyze usage data to derive new insights and fuel customer success.
· Support the development of performance dashboards that encompass key metrics to be reviewed with senior leadership and sales management.
· Create models such as multi-touch marketing campaign attribution to overall revenue and predictive models such as in-market audience identification and propensity-to-buy
· Work with business owners to build data sets that answer their specific business questions.
· Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact.
· Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical field and 5+ years of BIE/BA experience.
· Knowledge of SQL and Unix/Linux.
· Experience building self-service reporting solutions using business intelligence software.
· Understanding of advanced Data Warehousing concepts and track record of applying these concepts on the job.
· Experience with scripting languages.
· Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across various internal organizations.