• In partnership with Enterprise Account Managers, strategically drive new services business to targeted accounts within your sales territory
• Meet/exceed quota attainment
* Manage and orchestrate C-level contact together with the account team
• As a trusted adviser, build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into VMware opportunities
• Manage direct relationships with management representatives for all key accounts
• Manage the proposal and work order process for assigned accounts & territory
• Lead services opportunity plans and campaigns in key accounts per quarter
• Provide weekly sales forecasts by staying abreast of status/details for each campaign and independently provide reliable sales forecasts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Establish direct relationships with OEM/SI representatives for all key accounts
• Manage virtual sales teams assigned to proposal & work order creation
What we offer:
• Learning and Development: Tuition reimbursement, internal talent mobility programs, Borathon (employee-led hackathon ), R&D innovation offsite, technical boot camps, Sales Academy, Worldwide Sales Kickoff, and speaker series
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Employee assistance programs, rewards & recognition programs, discount services, and employee-led cultural celebrations
• Health and Wellness: Company-wide team fitness challenges, flexible work schedules, unlimited vacation time, free healthy snacks and drinks, and fitness facilities and gym-reimbursement.
• Give Back: To the causes closest to your heart with 40 paid service learning hours each year through the VMware Foundation Citizen Philanthropy Programs
• Open Doors and Shared Offices: Promote learning, teamwork, collaboration and fun in comfortable communal gathering spaces.
• VMwomen programme: VMwomen is an enterprise initiative to harness the power of human difference to drive great business outcomes for employees, customers and shareholders. It is led by CEO Pat Gelsinger; Chief People Officer (CPO), Betsy Sutter; and executed by the VMwomen Council, a group of VMware business leaders. Each organization and geography's action plan addresses how to influence our culture to grow female talent through recruitment, development and retention.
• Understanding and experience with/of VMware’s product & solution offerings
* Able to quantify customer’s business issues and translate into a solution stack from VMware
• Understand how customers use VMware technology in their business
• Solid experience in consultative selling services
• Degree educated preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel up to 50 percent of the time
• Solid understanding of the business impact around complex IT service projects.
• Ability to build pipeline of services business, negotiate deals and take ownership of the services sales process together with the Account team.