Roles and Responsibilities:
As part of a highly technical team, the position will perform off-hour and weekend support on tools such as kubernetes, Prometheus, Nagios, Docker Trusted Registry, Ansible Tower, and custom pipeline tools. This is a hands-on position requiring expertise on the above tools, as well as assisting developers with deployment issues.
Strong verbal and organizational skills, technical expertise and attention to detail are critical in this role. This position is will also be part of daily operational stand-ups to review issues, upcoming maintenance schedules and best-practices.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• 1 year or more experience with Kubernetes in the role of administrator/developer
• Knowledge of Key AWS Services
• Experience with SSL, Certificates
• Maven, Git
• DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Ansible, Docker
• Strong sense of ownership, initiative and the ability to accept and mitigate risks
Education and Qualifications:
• At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Cloud platform operator, preferably within a media, social internet or games company with a large customer base.