•Monthly close processes ensuring all balance sheet and income statement journal entries are recorded timely and accurately.
•Perform monthly account flux analysis and reconciliation.
Deliver on several cross-functional deliverables that support the financial statements and footnote note disclosures.
•Responsible for SOX controls, controls testing, and helping to support an environment of quality reported results.
•Active involvement in various implementation and automation projects.
•Proactively identify risks and make recommendations for areas of improvement.
•Understand and articulate business drivers and their effect on financial results to ensure business changes are accurately reflected in the financial statements and analysis.
· Intermediate understanding of accounting theory and current accounting issues.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to manage and analyze high volumes of data is critical to success in this role.
· Strong organizational and time management skills to meet tight deadlines with rigorous attention to detail.
· Highly nimble and adaptive to change.
· Apply critical thinking in identifying issues to reduce risk for errors.
· Strong systems and software technical aptitude that includes working with large scale ERP system experience (Tier 1 ERP system required, SAP experience a plus).
· Prior experience with financial report-writing tools (BPC a plus).
· Strong skills including the ability to build trust and develop strong cross-functional relationships across the organization to achieve common goals.
Education & Experience
4+ years relevant accounting experience.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting
CPA license preferred
Public accounting and audit experience preferred but not required.