Demonstrable rigorous risk & obligations management. Timely and accurate completion of monthly forecasting.
Demonstrable comprehensive understanding of the end to end P&L for the account ; track to budget and provide input to forecasts; timely management of accruals and prepayments; recommend inclusion / exclusion of provisions. Investigate and analyse all P&L entries. Demonstrable robust control of contract costs - driving improved profitability. Managing all contract resources; internal & 3rd Party supplier cost; controlling bad debt and cash flow; managing overheads; ensuring billing accuracy,
Customer management / relationship management
Leadership of the client engagement for all in-life contractual matters and negotiations. Lead regular commercial review meetings. Be a true 'Business Partner' to the account team for all contractual matters.
The skills and experience you need
• Financial & commercial experience including detailed understanding of all aspects P&L management.
• Experienced in all elements of managing major contracts or other related contracts, including client and 3rd Party contracts
• A strong leader with exceptional client and supplier relationship skills, able to quickly build and maintain stakeholder relationships at the most senior levels both externally and internally.
• Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
• Strong team management and leadership of skills – including direct and virtual teams, across both on and off shore models