Adobe is driving its business into the Clouds and is looking for a couple of key engineers to help us get there. We are looking for someone who knows both the Amazon Cloud and Enterprise Software, ideally including Adobe CQ and/or Connect), and who can help us continue to improve our product offerings. You will work closely with Amazon, our other cloud engineers and our software development teams in the development of cloud hosted products, as well as their integration 'command and control' management tools and environments to expand Adobe's footprint and scalability in the cloud marketplace.
What you’ll do
· Work with Adobe's AEM (CQ), Connect, LiveCycle and other teams to assist in developing new AMIs and deployments of Adobe products
· Develop the procedures and routines that we need in order to implement and enhance autoscaling capabilities.
· Leverage new Amazon technologies and advanced Adobe Command/Control systems to leverage the next generation cloud management solution
· Help to develop and support our upgrade systems for enterprise customers as Adobe products develop over time.
· Work closely with the teams that provision, customize, monitor, manage and upgrade our cloud hosted Enterprise offering and drive continuous improvements into the management system to support these areas.
What you need to succeed
· Strong experience with cloud hosting and the AWS and Azure infrastructure.
· Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows Server, J2EE systems.
· Experience with Enterprise mission critical software, Adobe CQ a strong plus
· Experience with long term operation, monitoring and upgrade of Enterprise software a plus.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills.