In this Key Account Manager position, you will leverage our assets to solve Service Provider customer's critical challenges.
This Key Account Manager role is a selling position centered on relationship-management and strategic selling, focusing on accounts in the Customer organization.
The goal of this role is
To drive sales by establishing trusted, advisory relationships with various customer executives.
To focus on understanding the customer's strategy, their needs and their business requirements in order to recommend the appropriate solution and to close complex, transformational deals.
To focus on achieving revenue goals; forecasting accurately on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly schedule; developing a pipeline of opportunities; creating account plans; and closing deals.
Approximately 80% of this salesperson's time is customer facing.
You should have comfort managing CXO relationships and the ability to influence cross-functional teams to solve business challenges.
You are able to think outside of the box to overcome objections.
Role & Responsibilities include:
* Proactively engage with customer executives, decision makers and influencers to sustain and build deep relationships to become a trusted adviser.
* Will demonstrate strong technical and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand customer business requirements and align to Ericsson solutions to close strategic opportunities.
* Will engage resources including Ericsson Business Units to drive necessary development and prioritize account team needs.
* Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
* Must be able to work in a cross matrix management organization with the ability to offer direct and indirect influence.
* Will have the ability to position end to end solutions and articulate complex technical vision to mid-level and senior customer executives is essential.
* Must be able to adjust the value proposition to the different levels of the customer organization.
* BE/ BTech with PG from a reputed Institute
* 20 – 25 years successful sales experience.
* Strong understanding and experience with Telecom/ Mobility products & environment
* Exceptional communications skills
* Demonstrated success with selling to C-level management teams
* Demonstrated experience managing a large customer
* Must have the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on strong customer relationships