About the Position
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for the Marketing Cloud within a specific account set (enterprise accounts). As the individual who represents the Marketing Cloud and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex and more transactional deals.
- As part of our Enterprise Commercial Sales (ECS) team you will be selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 500 caliber clients in partnership with our Strategic Enterprise Account Executives
- You will be responsible for the full sales cylce up to a defines deal size
- You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to C Level
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in the area of marketing or selling marketing solutions/software a plus
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Fluency in oral and written communications in Swedish and Business level English communication ability"