Our Regional Vice President - Service Cloud role focuses exclusively on the Salesforce Service & Support, Digital Engagement, Contact Center and Field Service suite of applications. This individual will formulate and execute a Service Cloud sales team strategy for Enterprise GEO accounts to drive pipeline & revenue growth. He/she will work in partnership with the existing account-owning AE’s and RVP’s in the regions, and will carry a team quota for the Service Cloud product sales in their region.
- Support individual contributors (Account Executives) by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing development of sales team, which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the Salesforce sales process.
- Focus exclusively on the Salesforce Service & Support, Contact Center and Field Service suite of applications.
- Will formulate and execute a Service Cloud sales strategy within an assigned region, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and develop new customers in the enterprise space.
- Manage a team of AEs who will work in partnership with the existing account-owning AE’s and RVP’s in the regions, and will carry quota for the Service Cloud product sales for their team's region.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results and reports on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Take ownership of the Service Cloud pipeline through direct engagement and enablement of the other Distribution teams.
- Align with Account Executives, Industry leads, and Geographical Sales Management
- 10+ years in software and/or applications sales selling primarily to the CxO level (ideally in a Call Center or CRM based Enterprise Software company)
- A background leading a team in strategic sales to large Enterprise companies in the North America
- Experience selling to Wealth/Insurance customers
- A minimum of 5 years Management experience
- Results oriented with multiple years of meeting or exceeding quota
- Strategic thinking with execution focus
- Good interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships across the organization (internal and external)
- Bachelor's degree or higher is strongly desired