1. Hands-on knowledge in Object Oriented Java scripts programming.
2. In-depth & hands-on expertise with various modern Web frameworks (React.js, Angular.js, jquery, protractor.js, jasmine.js, Istanbul.js, pyTest, etc.).
3. Experience in developing end-user facing web interfaces for large, enterprise scale products.
Desired Skills/Qualifications/Systems Experience:
1. Solid understanding of the modern UI trends and ability to ramp-up on a new framework quickly.
2. Strong background in UI design and collaboration.
3. A self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude.
The successful candidate is a key member of the Agile/Sprint Team and will work to drive and develop the following:
- A repeatable, systematic mechanism to perform UI based unit/e2e integration tests.
- An OOJS based web interface that will be used to invoke a top-level test driver that in turn will be used by the Development community to run tests on demand across various components of the system.
- An e2e portal framework to support Testing on demand and associated tests across the layers.
- An automated UI driver for several front-end tests that are used to validate the end-user interfaces of the DNAC product.