- Function as the "chief of staff" to help manage and execute critical projects, supporting VP of Success Services for Southern Europe based in France.
- Provide administrative and operational support.
- Calendar management, expense reporting, travel arrangements, email, purchase orders and events.
- Customer interface (schedule meetings, ghost emails, follow up).
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Incredibly bright, high energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Strong team work skills; and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities.
- Strong relationship management skills - internally with account executives and externally with customers.
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint, Email (Gmail) and Calendaring (GCal) skills.
- Strong communication skills -- oral and written. Fluency in French and English languages.
- Previous experience supporting senior management or sales group, preferably at a software or high tech company.
- 5+ years of applicable administrative experience.
Graduate degree from a recognized college or university or good administrative Education with international Experience