As an Assistant Store Manager you will work within our collaborative team environment reporting directly to the Store Manager. You will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations in store, developing sales strategies, coaching and mentoring your team to achieve and exceeding your targets.
Successful people in our stores come from diverse backgrounds and the skills we look for include:
· You have leadership, coaching, achieved KPI and sales targets and mentoring experience
· You’re an expert listener and relationship builder who can problem solve in a fast paced environment.
· Strong customer focus and a desire to find the best possible solutions for customers
· You are tech savvy with a passion for staying up to date on the latest tech trend
· Flexible to work weekdays and weekends across a rotating roster and able to work in shifts