As the Integration Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading the integration product team, defining and delivering the vision and strategy for the integration products. Integration capability and data management is the #1 ask by customer CIOs and you will have the opportunity to make a big impact for our strategic and large enterprises. We are looking for product managers who thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment, and love working with the best technology team in the world.
- Own the product vision for your area. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build intimate, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Manage the product roadmap. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long-term. Build trust with stakeholders through transparency and collaboration
- Drive entire feature delivery lifecycle: research customer/user needs; write user stories; partner with UX to design and prototype; work with engineering to develop, test and deliver a marketable product on time; collaborate with customer facing roles to drive market awareness and customer adoption.
- Represent salesforce.com as a domain and product expert at customer meetings, industry and corporate events, online in customer community and through social networking.
- Develop new opportunities. With your finger on the pulse of the market, the customers and the engineering teams, you are uniquely positioned to discover and develop new opportunities.
- Analytical inclination - someone who loves numbers and has a passion for deep thinking and solving interesting problems.
- Leadership DNA - proven ability to excite and lead a cross-functional engineering team.
- Ability to gather and transform business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy.
- 2-4 years of product management or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal/external executives and handling sensitive customer situations.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical disciplines preferred).
- Cloud computing experience.
- CRM and/or Salesforce automation experience.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce products and APIs.
- Experience with Integration solutions such as ESB, ETL, MDM, Message Bus and Data virtualization
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum.