Scope of Position:
Responsibilities include execution of experiments, process troubleshooting and process improvements
Collaborate with development, reliability, engineering, and quality to evaluate inspection methods for product attributes
Work with engineers to understand and quantify capability of inspection methods
Work with engineers and manufacturing team to understand process capability.
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time:
Seeking BS or MS in Science or Engineering (chemical or material science degree preferred)
• Proficient in the use of MS Excel & Word
• Technical curiosity and willingness to learn
• Familiarity working with various testing and characterization methods and techniques.
• Familiarity with process engineering tools such as designed experiments and statistical process control.
• Familiarity with Measurement System Analysis and Gauge R&R
• Team player – works well with people across the organization and willing to help wherever needed
• Ability to follow department documentation processes
• Strong written and oral communication skills