The Role – Strategic Account Executive
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Strategic Account Executive with a proven sales track record selling social enterprise software. The ideal candidate is a hunter and a closer, and will generate revenue by aggressively identifying and qualifying new business opportunities. This person needs to be an expert at selling technical software solutions, managing complex sales cycles, and penetrating large corporate accounts.
• Leverage established network of C-level relationships in vertical categories is mandatory
• Persuasively articulate the Marketing Cloud’s offerings, competitive advantages, resources and processes to clients and prospects via in-person sales meeting
• Maintain effective, revenue-generating relationships with client-direct, media agency and creative agencies within territory. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers who can be referenced
• Work creativity and passionately towards prospecting and breaking into new accounts
Achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
• Listen to, identify, and understand customer objectives and tailor communication to meet stated and unstated needs and expectations
• Display a thorough understanding of assigned accounts' business needs and revenue potential
• Provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis via Salesforce automation tool for accurate revenue forecasting by Management
• Proven track record of exceeding quotas and increasing year over year earnings
• 7+ years sales experience selling enterprise software solutions. A track record of success against $1M+ sales quotas.
•Must have a proven ability to present and sell to C-level executives & Marketing Leadership.
• Solid understanding of Digital Marketing, advertising, and metrics
• Proven track record closing mid six-figure contracts
• A history of intelligent career decisions that resulted in success and stability
• Based in Southern California, Willing to travel as needed , & strong professional ethics and integrity
• Ability to learn fast and enjoy a fast pace
• Bachelor's Degree or higher strongly preferred