• Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for region in support of
• Expand customer base by counseling account executives; building and maintaining
rapport with key customers; and working directly with reports on key new prospect
• Meet quota responsibility for territory
• Manage six to eight direct quota reps
• Roll up individual forecasts to regional commitment
• Work with direct reports on defining and executing regional sales plans
• Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast using SalesForce.com and other tools
• Effectively and efficiently engage Commerce Cloud Executives and Resources at
appropriate stages in the sales cycle if needed to grow and advance the sale
• Responsible for hiring and managing direct reports as needed
• Identify, uncover, and develop new account opportunities within a given territory.
• Proven sales management experience with experience in the retail software industry, specific knowledge of Retail B2C.
• Knowledge of Complex, multi-vendor selling cycles and must have Saas/Cloud Business Application Software experience.
• Demonstrated team management responsibilities including quota ownership for direct
reports across the Benelux.
• Successful management of teams with individual contributors carrying substantial quotas,
• Ability to manage a pipeline of 200+ accounts at any given time
• Proven track record of team building, successful management and deliverable on regional
goals and quota
• Strong time management, organization, and decision making skills are critical
• Up to 40% travel is required
• Bachelor’s degree required