T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital Global System for Mobile Communications/General Packet Radio Service (GSM/GPRS) wireless voice and data technology standards. Managers, Systems Design & Strategy in Bellevue, WA will lead a team of engineers toward continuous improvements in the existing core and edge infrastructure, while validating designs and continuously auditing the existing network configuration to ensure consistency and quality in design and deployment.
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Establish IP infrastructure and network security vision by aligning the IP network plans with T-Mobile's mid-range goals.
• Enhance the performance of existing networks and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Partner with internal and external customers to prioritize network initiatives and ensure alignment with cross functional organizations to facilitate project delivery.
• Responsible for analysis and selection of new vendor partners and suppliers including the generation, dissemination, and evaluation of Requests for Information (RFIs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
• Create and deliver technical, financial, program, and root cause analysis presentations to leadership teams.
• Manage 10 employees in the positions of Engineer System Architecture (1), Principal Engineer System Architecture (3), MTS System Architecture (3), Associate Engineer System Architecture (1), and Senior Engineer System Architecture (2).