About the role
CONTEXT OF THE SERVICE / PROJECT :
In the OBS group, the engineering service provides expertise and support for the hosting platforms and internal business customers.
OBJECT OF THE SERVICE :
The mission’s object consists in having the whole Windows Operating System architectures (Cloud, clustered & standalone) defined with all other constraints and to define High Availability and Disaster Recovery plans.
It requires communication with all streams.
SERVICE DESCRIPTION :
1) Provide Level 3 support for production datacenter teams covering major Windows Operating systems and all roles and features
2) Validate and document standard procedures for deploying and operating Windows OS
3) Validate and document new OS versions and Roles/features as well as new server hardware for integration into the ITSO Hosting Catalog.
4) Define the Disaster Recovery process, document it in coordination with other streams
5) Provide documentation on the architecture (admin guide, customer oriented documentation, support to process documentation)
6) Assist infrastructure teams (Storage, network, backup, monitoring) in the validation of their respective datacenter infrastructure products with ITSO standard Operating systems and servers.
7) Train Datacenter Operations teams on new products and features
Disaster Recovery document
Fail-over documentation from one physical site to another, with delays and processes
Final architecture document (TAD and FAD)
Functional Specifications creation
Operational / User guides
• Windows 2008 / 2012 R2, 2016
• Excellent knowledge and solid experience in Microsoft Windows (Configuration, Administration, & OS Performance Troublshooting)
• Excellent Knowlodge on Cloud technologies
• Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of MS Cluster, NLB, MPIO, Powershell.
• Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in WSUS, VAMT & MS Windows Performance Tuning
• Understand and willing to provide Windows support on rotational basis, 24 X 7
• Problem solving and investigation capabilities
• Knowledge and experience in MS Directory services, DNS.
• Strong communication skills
• Good written and fluent English
• Good interpersonal skills
• Should be a team player
• MS Cluster (Windows 2008, 2012 - Installation, Configuration, Administration)
• Strong Knowledge on Cloud (Microsoft Azure, AWS, VCD)
• Automation using PowerShell
• Operating System Tuning (Windows OS Tuning, CPU Contention Analysis, I/O Contention Analysis, Memory Issues etc.)
• Windows OS Backup & Recovery
• Operating Systems (Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012, 2012R2)
• Knowledge in Veritas Storage Foundation
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.