In this role you will partner with the Product, Product Marketing and Marketing leaders to drive a multitude of projects and programs focused on increasing usage by both paid users and prospects. You will be responsible for facilitating discussions, managing deliverables and schedules, proactively identifying and managing risks and providing guidance to ensure alignment to the overall project objectives.
The role requires strong interpersonal, organizational, and program management skills. Other tasks may include contributing to the development of strategic initiatives, preparing for executive presentations, developing content, and creating new solutions to addressing customer needs.
What you need to succeed
• 10+ years of experience in a project or program management
• Experience in a digital/consumer internet or SaaS environment; prior understanding of digital marketing, digital advertising, or creative software highly desired
• Strong written and verbal communicator, highly articulate, makes arguments in a compelling manner.
• Proven ability to take initiative on new projects and drive complex issues to resolution
• Fast-learner, with a positive attitude and willingness to try new things
• Proven flexibility and adaptability including ability to think on your feet
• Experience driving change and working on complex cross-functional projects end-to-end and/or in highly matrixed organizations required.
• Motivated, execution-oriented high-performance individual with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, and ability to develop strong relationships
• Experience working with high level executives
• MBA a plus.